Athena - Help Desk, Knowledgebase ... much more!
- easy to use knowledgebase helps you quickly find answers to customer
service/support inquiries and send answers in seconds
- effortlessly add new answers to your knowledgebase
- Athena can even find suggested answers for a customer's question
before you ever see it!
- collects support cases from web forms, dedicated email addresses,
import from regular email, and manual entry for telephone
initiated support cases
- automatically organizes all communications from a single support
case into one easy to follow dialog
- creates Due Dates and To Do lists for your support cases
- gives your customers complete internet access to the history
of their case
- automatically assigns cases to specialized support personnel
- allows you to develop in-house knowledgebases for your business
- good utility for group project management, by creating 'task'
cases for project team members to complete and sign
- much, much more!
What is Athena?
Simply put, Athena is a customer support and knowledge base system.
Its primary purpose is to help you handle customer questions and
support much more easily. The way Athena accomplishes this is by
keeping all communications from a customer together in a database.
Athena provides your customers with an internet based form with which
to originate their questions. It then keeps track of which customer
communications haven't yet been answered, and even displays a history
of a customer's cycle of communication on the internet. Now, Athena
does much more than just this ... details follow. Most importantly,
Athena doesn't cost the thousands of dollars other companies charge
for customer support expert systems that don't even have all of Athena's
Who will Athena help?
- If you have customers who ask you questions about
your products or services, Athena will be a big help
- If you have products that require customer support,
Athena will be a lifesaver to you!
Why will Athena be such a big help?
Here are three big problems with Email customer support:
- a customer Email gets lost in a mass of Email that you
receive all at one time
- a customer sends a 'follow up' Email, and you have to
sort through Email from days earlier to remember what they
were asking about in the first place, and hope you haven't
already deleted their previous Email!
- several customers ask the same question over the course
of time, and you wind up just typing the same answer over
and over again because its a lot of trouble to dig out a
previous 'Sent Email' to cut and paste the answer
Athena immediately makes these problems a thing of
the past :
- Athena keeps all customer communications in a database
for you. With one click you can see a list of all unhandled
communications, along with when the customer sent them.
- When you use Athena to send an answer to a customer, they
also get a link back to your customer support web form. By
clicking on that link, they can then ask a follow up question,
and Athena links it to the original question. For your customer
service rep, the entire history of a cycle of communication
is kept all together, and is easy to review.
- With one click, your customer service rep can add any
frequently asked question to Athena's knowledge base, along
with keywords for future search. Then, when another customer
asks the same question, Athena will help find the previous
answer, and will automatically paste it into a reply.
Other Athena features :
- Not only does Athena make it easy for you to see all of
your communications with a customer, but your Athena web
page also lets the customer see the entire history of their
cycle of communication (along with the date/time stamp for
each of their questions and your responses).
- Since all of the answers to your most common customer
support questions are already in Athena's database, Athena
lets you assign each question and answer to a Category. Athena
provides you with FAQ web pages that use Athena's database.
This means that you have an FAQ site that is updated 'on
- In its early stages, Athena's web component is being offered
as a service, for a charge equal to that which you would
pay your current provider just to maintain an internet dataset
connection for you. You'll receive your own customer support
domain, "YourCompanyname.SupportDepartment.com", as part
of your Athena service. Athena uses internet client/server
technologies that are not supported by every internet provider.
So at this time we are hosting your Athena internet component
to make sure you get a smooth and easy set up.
- Athena's 'client' program communicates directly with your
database on the web server, making it easy to download new
customer communications, and easy to update answers to questions,
and your FAQ database entries.
- Athena is a fully featured knowledge base, making it easy
to pull out answers to any questions. The knowledge base
also addresses the common problem of 'corporate knowledge',
an important commodity that ebbs and flows as you lose employees.
By making sure that critical corporate information and procedures
are stored in Athena knowledge bases, you'll no longer struggle
to regain lost corporate knowledge.
- Management reports let you track your customer support
timeliness, your customers' satisfaction with the service
they are getting, and the types of information or problems
your customers are contacting you about. You'd be surprised
just how many corporations stay so busy with day to day work
effort that they lose touch with the trends of customer concern
and curiosity. If you've ever had an employee who just kept
handling a particular problem and never told anyone it needed
to be fixed, you understand this point. Athena will help
you identify these situations before they cost you money
- With all of this functionality, you might expect a big
learning curve for software like Athena. However, we've worked
hard to make Athena very simple to learn. You'll be very
pleased just how easy Athena is to set up and use!
Click here to view our Site Map